MPS can supply portable clarifiers for assisting in projects with high dredge flow rates containing low solids concentration exceeding the hydraulic capacity design of a Geotube® container. MPS portable clarifiers can provide gross water and solids separation. The thicken underflow of the clarifier would be fed to the Geotube® containers enhancing higher solids retention and dryer final product.
MPS SmartFeed™ Portable Clarifier / Paste Thickener
- When a project requires temporary clarifier support to allow maintenance or repairs of a customer’s existing clarifier.
- Capacity design: 2,000 gpm with 8″ feed line and 10″ overflow pipe.
- Internal feed manifold design for velocity reduction with a residence volume of 17,400 gallons.
- Deep cone design greatly increases solids over horizontal tank clarifier designs. Consolidation of solids enhanced by compression paddles in the cone, creating higher solids than horizontal tank design.
- Design uses flume baffles for velocity reduction, removing the need for incline plates that clog and require frequent cleaning.
- Computer controlled unloading of thickened solids at desired slurry density.
Clarifier Operating in Conjunction With Geotube® Containers :
- Hydraulic capacity of each clarifier 1,200 gpm
- Clarifier designed for mineral applications
- Clarifier provides continues operation of pumping during Geotube® container filling phase
- Clarifier provides consistence fed solids to the Geotube® containers, providing drier product
- Clarifier can be set up in 2 days
- Site requirement: 20’ x 50’ hard level pad
- Site requirement: Power 480 volts 3 phase 60 amps